Mobius Risk Group is an independent energy risk advisory firm providing market guidance to producers, consumers, and capital market participants needing timely and effective market risk advice around energy and energy impacted commodities. Energy is our business and we have the financial, physical management and reporting expertise to turn your energy risks into energy assets. As a private company founded in 2002 with $10B a year in energy and commodity transactions, we provide useful energy and commodity market intelligence that will directly impact how you manage your business objectives. We do this by applying the full benefit of financial risk tools to your concerns paired with sourcing expertise and operational support to your organization to advance your energy and commodity market needs.
- SSAE 16
- SOC I Type II (Formerly SAS 70)
- Corporate Confidentiality Policy
- Corporate Conflict of Interest Policy
- Non-Conflicted Advice
- 100% Retainer Based Services
Are you prepared to manage the risks that come from engaging with another firm? Knowing how your risk management firm manages your transaction and risk is key to evaluating your business’s security.
- Is your risk management firm conflicted?
- Is it as an “advisor” to clients, but paid by the volume of trades it puts forth?
- It is paid based on the performance of your capital (paid to trade)?
- Does it receive a percentage of “optimization” and performance (more trades and more risk)?
- If your firm is sharing in your profits, is it also sharing in your losses?
Allow Mobius Risk Group to help you manage your risk to achieve financial, credit and operational objectives.
Recent posts from our Market Update Blog
Natural gas prices sold off mid-morning despite the release of a smaller than expected weekly storage number. Fresh lows...July 31, 2015
August natural gas expired on a firm note today and right on fresh daily/weekly highs. The nearby contract expired...July 30, 2015
Today’s rally in natural gas futures peaked around midday at $2.85/MMBtu. The August contract, which rolls off the board...July 29, 2015