Mobius Risk Group is an independent energy risk advisory firm providing market guidance to producers, consumers, and capital market participants needing timely and effective market risk advice around energy and energy impacted commodities. Energy is our business and we have the financial, physical management and reporting expertise to turn your energy risks into energy assets. As a private company founded in 2002 with $10B a year in energy and commodity transactions, we provide useful energy and commodity market intelligence that will directly impact how you manage your business objectives. We do this by applying the full benefit of financial risk tools to your concerns paired with sourcing expertise and operational support to your organization to advance your energy and commodity market needs.
- SSAE 16
- SOC I Type II (Formerly SAS 70)
- Corporate Confidentiality Policy
- Corporate Conflict of Interest Policy
- Non-Conflicted Advice
- 100% Retainer Based Services
Are you prepared to manage the risks that come from engaging with another firm? Knowing how your risk management firm manages your transaction and risk is key to evaluating your business’s security.
- Is your risk management firm conflicted?
- Is it as an “advisor” to clients, but paid by the volume of trades it puts forth?
- It is paid based on the performance of your capital (paid to trade)?
- Does it receive a percentage of “optimization” and performance (more trades and more risk)?
- If your firm is sharing in your profits, is it also sharing in your losses?
Allow Mobius Risk Group to help you manage your risk to achieve financial, credit and operational objectives.
Recent posts from our Market Update Blog
September futures, which expire this Thursday, see-sawed between $2.65 and $2.70/MMBtu today before closing near the top of the...August 26, 2015
Prices broke out of their multi-month range of $2.65 and $2.95/MMBtu today with the nearby futures trading as low...August 25, 2015
Natural prices collapsed ahead of the weekend with the nearby futures contract posting fresh eleven-week lows. September futures settled...August 24, 2015